Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Did you miss me?

No, I'm not the worst bloggie in the world. I've been preparing a launch of my new website complete with snazzy custom blog on my own domain, and have discovered that a) I'd like to think I could just sit down and churn out my own blog design, but alas, I am not so smooth when it comes to web design. And I refuse to admit defeat and ask for help. So for now, I am modifying things, uploading them to the seemingly correct folder and watching as, wait for it, nothing happens. It took me less time to make my entire website and first line of card designs than it has for me to not change my blog header.
I'll give you the skinny on what's been happening, and then I'll tell you where to find what you missed, and then I will go back to posting on blogger and importing my posts over there. Why? Because over there it is ugly, and over here someone with a clue put neat little dots on some cool theme that I just got to pick.

So what's been happening. Apart from my battle with a little blogging interface or something of the sort, (I don't know the terminology), I've been contemplating a number of things....my multitude of self-help books, my no multitude of time, etc. Check out the gallant fox at gallantfoxgallery dot com. To view the blog posts you missed, click on the blog link. The site is only temporary,...I've been working on the full monty so to speak, but it turns out I am also pretty inept at dreamweaver and am not particularly inclined to read the rather impressive and expenisve training manual I bought with the very smooth pages and nice pictures.

No comments: